Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My new school... the beginning of a nightmare? =(

Tomorrow's going to be the first day I'll meet the teachers of SMK Seksyen 4 KD. There are 100 of them, where out of this, only 9 chinese... Totally different from SMK Tropicana.
Since today is the last day of my holiday, I slept super long, almost 10 hours! Haven add the 2 hours nap! =P Will be teaching in the afternoon session. So I've to train not to take afternoon nap anymore... Good thing bout afternoon session is I can wake up late. But the negative part is... you can't do much thing in one day! Unless you wake up at 6.30am like the morning session teachers and start preparing your stuff! And one thing that amused me about that school is... Form 1 consists of 14 classes!! Each class has around 30 students. Imagine that... 14 x 30 = 420 Form 1 students!! Double the Form 1 students in SMK Tropicana. *faint*
Guess it's time to wake my brain up and refresh it. Lots of names to remember soon...

1 comment:

  1. glad to see ur update here
    new year, new life, n everything is full with passion
    hope that ur energy level always remain full
    yo, enjoy the teaching life
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete