La~ la~ la~ Tomorrow's going to be the first day of school for me and also for all of the students in M'sia. Still haven't get my timetable yet. Hopefully by tomorrow, I will know the subjects that I'm going to take over. The teachers seem ok. Some said I looked like Japanese! Hehe.. How I wish... =P
Yesterday was the orientation day for Remove and Form One students. All the teachers were required to attend the function and help out. I'd to help a Remove class teacher to collect school fees and guide the students to take text books. Couldn't believe my hands shaking while collecting money! =_=" It was such a tiring day...
More to come for the new year, wish me all the best ;)
all the best for you lar オデリ ちゃん
ReplyDeletei oso been said that I looked like Korean...
Good luck for your 1st day lar