Friday, December 25, 2009

New journey's bout to begin...

Finally the posting results are out. I'm considered lucky to have succeeded in the interview and also got a school so near to my place. It's really out of my expectation. Bye bye, SMK Tropicana. I'm going to miss the 'pampered' days teaching in that school, the staff, teachers... Going from a B school to a gred A school can be quite challenging. I've no experience in conducting experiments in laboratory! And there are lots of things I'm starting to worry about... Please, give me strength and support to go through this. How I wished it was 4 years back, just a freshie enjoying uni life...

5 comments:

  1. good luck and all the best for you. Any problems faced in future can come to seek for my consult if you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, we can't go back to uni life dy.. unless continue master :P.. But it's totally out of my mind.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I mentioned that I missed schooling days to a friend and he replied, "after you graduated, you can go back to school. Then no more missing schooling days!" It's totally different this time. Back to school but different status...

    Continue master also not the same with first year in uni... Everyone also busy to get the degree only, not really enjoying the process of taking master =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeyore Is Miracle: Do i know you? Or you're one of my friend's friend?

    ReplyDelete