It's getting tougher as days pass by. People always say believe in faith, but what's "faith"? or "fate"?
Friday, April 30, 2010
Learning blog
What am I doing here, during school hours? Haha.. Coz I'm attending a "Blog Course"! Thought it was something new, mana tau, it's on how to open a blog, which I already have! 10 minutes more to go before my first class of the day... Gtg...
Coz teachers need to be up-to-date. So they provide these courses for us. And also other Microsoft courses. I was late coz attended another meeting. Reach there wasting time connect to internet n updating this blog loh! Haha...
haha, this kind of course oso have...sumore asking teachers to open...
ReplyDeletesince u oredi hav a blog...then wat r u doing there?
Coz teachers need to be up-to-date. So they provide these courses for us. And also other Microsoft courses.
ReplyDeleteI was late coz attended another meeting. Reach there wasting time connect to internet n updating this blog loh! Haha...
hmmm...updating...haha
ReplyDeleteu long time din update blog lor
keep it up