Friday, June 19, 2009

Something small yet lighten the day & the heart...

Today, something unexpected happened. I was in the staffroom, doing my own stuff, chatting with my partner. Suddenly, out of nowhere, three little girls came to my place and called "lao shi~". One of them handed me one packet of titbits and I was like, "er... what's happening?".

Pn Chan : Which class are you?
Students: Remove class
Pn Chan : Oh~~ (delighted, surprised, speechless, blank!)
Students: She's leaving soon. So gave this to teachers.
Pn Chan : Thank you, thank you... (eyes can't stop looking at the titbits. Hahaha... )

They left the staffroom happily while the teacher still puzzled as to why they gave her the small token. My partner didn't get it. So I was thinking, is it because this is the last pack, so they just gave it to me?! Hahaha...
Then... (I'm still not sure what's the reason for the small token till now) my partner said, "maybe because you relief that class before. I've never been to that class." And something struck me, that's the class that i told my hubby, like a zoo!!! =_="
But of course, those three students were quite cute that time, did their own work while I kept jeling, fumed at other students that talked and shouted and played at the back. One even said crude word bout me! Huh!
Well, although it's just a small token, it really lighten my day. I was so garang before the school holiday, yet she still gave me the titbits... Sobs... I'm... I'm speechless... Suddenly miss the school. Haha...

That's the little, precious token from the little girl in remove class =)

The ways teacher treat students really make a difference. I'm trying to improve myself, control my temper, talk louder (already over limit but they still can't hear me), be more positive. Hopefully it will be a sweet memory for me before leaving the school. (I'm starting to miss the school again =_='')

4 comments:

  1. Good evening Pn Chan
    haha..

    I'm Liu Sheng from kindergarden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Good evening, Liu Sheng. That's very polite of you.
    Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To hear them calling you Pn Chan... is a bit... unusual for me... LOL! *for a while, i was wondering who that Pn Chan might be* =.=|||

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er.. i tot of asking them to call me Ms Chan instead. But the teachers there advised to call me Pn Chan. So that the students won't bully me! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete