Today was the last observation by my supervisor. She came early as she thought the class was at 11.05am. We were walking to the class when my students suddenly came out of the class and saw us. I signaled to them to prepare the table and they quickly went back. The bell haven't ring but the teacher already walked out of the class. She saw us and greeted the supervisor.
When we went into the room, my students were quite excited. V, one of my students said, "Good luck, teacher." and smiled.
I was supposed to teach probability. It's the ratio of the number of times an event occurs to the number of trials. When i was giving them examples, suddenly the students were like arguing. I thought they did not understand why I substituted the numbers in the formula. So I went through the substitution with them based on the definition of probability. Out of the blue, I was the one that substituted the wrong data!! It was a bit embarrassing that time. Then one of my students said, "Teacher, we know you were testing us just now~"! I couldn't stop smiling =)
While I was inspecting on the students' work, another student asked, "Teacher, today I didn't sleep in class. Got what reward for that?". I was like "er... I will let you know later". Haha.. Students... (Coz he always sleeps in class. I told him to stay awake just for one day when the supervisor is there :P)
Although I only got 72%, it was a relieve that the observation's over... The Form 4 class was very cooperative compared to Form 2. I begin to like the students, for their cooperation and helpfulness...
haha.. ur students quite funny :P
ReplyDeleteYou know what, before school holiday I thought of discussing their test paper. Then the same student said, "Teacher, after exam is holiday.Let us relax first. When school reopen only you scold us la." I was like, "aiks, i didn't plan to scold u leh!" =_="
ReplyDeleteur student really cute
ReplyDeleteso, u get the guru ganti job?
Nope. No news bout the guru ganti thing. Duno is a good or bad thing.
ReplyDelete