It's getting tougher as days pass by. People always say believe in faith, but what's "faith"? or "fate"?
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Passage of life...
Sometimes, being a human can be difficult. You have to please this and that, you have to bear with this and that, you have to ..... endless things... When something goes overboard, you can't stand and blow it. But when discussing the same thing for ... few years and it's still the same, what should i do? How should i overcome it... It's getting onto everyone's nerve. You can't stand it doesn't mean that i can stand it. I'm also human being with emotions, not just you. I'm also worried, not just you. Know why i always keep quiet? Coz you know that's my weakness in arguing. I'm not sure whether i'm doing the right thing all these while... But i can't stand it anymore. It's getting onto my nerves too... Can't you get it? It's not just you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment